Monday, June 12, 2017

Stamperia "Around the World" Getting Around Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     As soon as I saw Stamperia's Around the World collection from FotoBella.com, I instantly knew I was going to scrap this old family photo that dates back to 1915. Not only does the background paper match the color and texture of the bricks in the photo, but even the style of bikes match perfectly.



     Other than the postcard that I cut right below the photo, inking the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink, the rest of the papers from the 12 X 12 Paper Pad were torn, including the black cardstock matting the photo. Then I used my finger to apply Prima Marketing's Metallique Wax (Rich Copper) to the edges.



     I also used the Wax the cover the black alpha stickers that I had stashed away for YEARS now, in my title and for the date, machine stitching the zigzag underneath.



     And finally, I used the Wax over Prima Marketing's Heavy Black Gesso that I applied to the Bicycle Stencil.



     Thanks for looking, and stop by FotoBella.com for these supplies and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment