Friday, February 24, 2017

Carta Bella no.1 Thank You Cards ~ FotoBella DT

     It's always a great idea to have some extra cards on hand, but especially Thank You cards, as you never know when you may need one! So I have a couple to share using Carta Bella's Flora no. 1 12 X 12 Collection KitEphemera, and Petaloo's Mixed Blossoms from FotoBella.com.



     The heavyweight papers were perfect for distressing and machine stitching! I used the "thank you" sticker from the kit, adding it to the popped up die from the Ephemera. The Petaloo Mixed Blossoms look like they came right off of the papers.



     I had the strips of lace in my own stash, and lightly glued them down before stitching.



     The edges of this die were done with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink and my Blending Tool



     Thank YOU for looking, and shop Fotobella.com for all of these supplies and more!








No comments:

Post a Comment